The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Some old Photos from 1996.




I took these for my fist and only photography class. I think my old friend Moira Boehm was with me when I took these. We had that class together. Maybe she will google her name someday and find this. Drop a line if you do. I know I love to google my own name, but nothing yet has ever come up about me.
Had some old friends over yesterday, it was good to see them.
My back has been killing me, I did some major yard work yesterday, and despite it the backyard still looks like a field of weeds. Brandon is right I need to kill everything back there and then re-soil and replant this fall. The backyard needs allot of "Shock and Awe".

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I did google my name and found this blog. (I know, how egocentric am I?) How about you email me sometime - otherwise I'm just going to harrass you on this till you do...
Moira
moirabranigan@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home