The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Sunday, May 21, 2006



No, not my Blog, this one: Thoughts From Baghdad It is the narrative of someone currently living in Baghdad. As a source of information Blogs have been replacing the corporate controlled media outlets, and this one (not mine) may be a perfect example. Unless it is a fake, but it does not sound fake. I also had a chance to see the end of Baghdad ER on HBO. Plus I'm still reading The Assassins Gate by George Packer. The more I learn about our disreputable actions and blatant negligence in Iraq, the more I realize how far we have gone backwards since George W. Bush took office. I hope and pray that someday this Nation may recover. I can forgive those who voted for Bush the first time. But in 2004? You Blew It for All of Us! Thanks!

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2006, Blogger Fatima said...

Hey, this is the Thoughts from Baghdad site author. Thanks for posting a link to my site, I just noticed it today. And, the site is not a fake! :) Beautiful kid, btw. I have a 10 month old myself.

 
At June 11, 2006, Blogger yelling_at_the_radio said...

Thank You. My friends, my family, and I continue to be captivated by your blog and your story. You and your family our in thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home