The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, May 13, 2006


Well the house is coming along. Anne has been painting, she got most of the living room completed today, it looks good (Light Copper). We are going to paint 2 other rooms: master bed (Medium Gray) and the kitchen (Happy Camper Green with Pearl Essence glaze). I've decided I'm tired of looking at all my CDs now that everything is on the computer and iPod so I put all of them in one giant book, it will make moving them easy. The yard is a terrible mess with patches of gray soil, but once we have it leveled and get new soil and sod I think it could look nice.
I can not wait to have everyone over to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home