The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, May 20, 2006


I have been so busy with the house and other family issues, that I have not had time to post. This month a new self titled album from Pearl Jam arrived. It is the bands best effort since 1997's Yield. Anne finished painting rooms, her folks helped us with that and the yard. Our yard is a disaster area. We tried mowing the tall grass and weeds and it overheated my father-in-law's lawnmower. There is much work to be done, but we have so many friends and family helping with the move I don't think it will be that overwhelming.
There is so much in the news I want to talk about but it is too late and I'm too tired to rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home