The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Painting the Baby Room. And BumpHead Sticker

I watched Sam all day with my brother in law so Anne and her mom could paint the baby room. We have settled on a name and it is none of the ones we were considering. We will let you know when she is born this way everyone is forced to say they like it. The room is looking real good. Peter and I took Sam to a Pizza/Game type place. There were so many kids there and I think I was the only one really watching my kid. It was one of those places where the giant inside play structure looks like it has not had a good cleaning in a bout a decade. Sam got scared in one part and I had to go inside to rescue him. He had a lot of fun and Peter played a bunch of games and gave Sam all the prizes. Sam is very social and played with all the kids there as if he knew them.

I was hoping to buy Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, because there is a new Riff Trax, but Meijers does not stock that high quality of a movie. At Meijers I saw the most ignorant bumper sticker ever created. And I have seen many in my lifetime. But this one is the king of all BumpHead Stickers. I know I have said many times but the fact remains: all debate in this country has been reduced to this kind of broad generalization and stereotyping and it does not bode well. The driver was gunning across lanes through the parking spaces too. Jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home