The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Room and other Developments.





I have not posted in over a week. There has been so much to do. My Cheve had one more problem that was not worth fixing so for the first time in seven years we purchased a new car. I don't know if I should be posting what we drive but I will say it is awesome, the first time I have owned a car that I actually wanted.
Anne and I celebrated our Fifth anniversary at the English Inn bed and breakfast. The food was unbelievable and our room had a fireplace. I always feel like a real man when I start a fire. I had to call the front desk to figure out how to open the vent. If you do not like staying overnight you can make reservations for the restaurant only. We had the extra treat of a complaining old couple at the table next to us. I love eavesdropping on frivolous criticism. Apparently something was to crispy. Our meals were perfectly crisp. I had rack of lamb. Anne does not like to eat animals who produce wool, but I still love her. I am so blessed to have these years with her and look forward to many more.
Once we returned home I finished painting the baby's room, we are nine weeks away
Those are not the drapes we will be using, they were moved there to block the sun while working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home