The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Monday, February 23, 2009

Flock the Oscars

Did not get to see all of the Oscars because it ran too long and we were watching it on delay. I was not paying to close of attention as we just started this new web browser Flock and I love it.

The so called Culture Warriors out there love to bash Hollywood, but at leased it is one industry not asking for a bail out. You can not say the same for the folks who want your money so they can censor everything.

Adele's MRI is this Thursday, I'll be taking the day off. I get a real queasy feeling when I think of her going into one of those tubes. That is the technical term isn't it? Tube?

I am trying to get back into writing fiction. My head has always been full of daydreams it is just heard to put them down in a way that works. I am no expert on grammar or spelling as evidenced by my blog. An old friend has asked me to collaborate on a creative project I just hope whatever I come up with is worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home