The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So Long, 2008




It has been an exciting year both historicly and personally. We are expecting big changes and challenges in the new year. Its hard to beleve that Sam will be starting school in 2009. Adele is surpising us every day and I hope we can get some answers on her developmental delays soon. The best parts of 2008 were the moments we got to share with our friends and family. I regret we did not have as much time as we would have liked and there are some we did not get to see at all this year, but I hope we change that in the next. I believe life is about the people you share it with and the places you discover together. I know I sound like a sentimental sap. Oh well, I truly can not help myself.


March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path.

-Kahlil Gibran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home