The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Currently Reading: Freakonomics



Everyone I know has either read this book or wants too. The authors have a blog and it looks just as interesting as the book. I'm also reading C.S. Lewis's Out of the Silent Planet, both books read fast but it is still taking me forever because I'm a full time Dad. Sam is doing awesome. I will have some new photos soon. I am too tired to blog about anything else. I ran around the block today for exercise. I have not run seriously since late fall of 1994 when I was a senior on my high school's X-Country Team. Now that I have quit smoking for over 2 years, I want to eat better and exercise. The local Farmers Market has got me on a good diet, I think. Plus I drink water instead of soda most of the time. Enough of this boring post, go read something interesting.

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2006, Blogger Fatima said...

I learned to stop drinking soda a few years ago as well. When you think of it, your body has no need for it, so there's point to drinking it. I think if ppl followed that philosophy with everything they ate, we'd be a healthier nation!.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home