The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Weekend.

Items Purchased at The Farmer's Market.

Seven Sunflowers
A Dozen Eggs
Four Tomatoes
One Jar of Grape Jelly.

Every Saturday there local farmers bring their produce to town, and its has been a great way to start the weekend. Sam enjoys cruising around the stands and hanging out at the book store. The bookstore will be opening a deli and imported beer shop next door. I was happy to find out they will be stocking Peroni an Italian beer I have come to enjoy on occasion.
Anne and I got to hang out some friends at Omi Sushi. Here are some recommended nigiri sushi:

Albacore
white tuna

Sake
Salmon

Ika
squid

Tako
octopus

It is my goal to try everything on the menu.

1 Comments:

At August 01, 2006, Blogger RC said...

sushi is okay but fresh produce is delightful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home