The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Friday, July 14, 2006

Currently Listening: Sonic Youth: Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star




This album is perfect for forgetting your own personal turmoils and that fact that the world is turning another corner towards the stone age. However you can only pretend it is 1994 for so long.
I believe Israel has the right to defend itself, I think their current actions will only de-stable Lebanon's current government and make Hezbolla even more powerful and emboldened. The fact is many use superstition and radical religion to dictate which side is right. There is no right side in any of these wars. My prediction is we will be paying $5 dollars for a gallon of gas quite soon. I want to be wrong. I want to go read a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home