The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Monday, September 08, 2008

Ketchup Sandwich

Survived another Monday.
Adele's working on her first tooth, Sam is grossing me out with his ketchup sandwich. Yes, its his new favorite treat, bread with ketchup. I think he is practicing for the next Great Depression. I made some awesome spaghetti, but I think I put too much meat in it. I am thinking out going vegetarian or at least cutting out red meat. I love it but it makes me feel so sluggish after eating it. I am by myself again with the kids, Anne is at a conference, and oddly they have both been pretty good. I must be the best Dad.
Anne has been cooking out of Jessica Seinfeld's “Deceptively Delicious". Not that we have to hide vegetables from Sam, he loves most greens. I think these recipes improve flavor and texture of the more mundane dishes: meat-loaf and mac n' cheese.

Song of the Day: Southern Man- Neil Young

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home