The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Friday, September 05, 2008

....

I am so glad its Friday. I went through some real brutal crap yesterday night. I tip my hat to those who stand up for what they believe in on daily basis and submit themselves to a hateful resistance and proud ignorance. I defiantly got some valuable insight thats for sure; Most people just want to feel they are right and have no interest in investigating or learning about anything outside of that possibility. I only hope I never act or have acted in a way that belittled anyone, but in standing up for my own convictions I know I probably have.

It was good to talk to my brother yesterday, even-though it was a short call. He really helped me out.
Thank God for my family, old and newer, my wife and children, the many, many great friends and an unfinished future.

The summer flew by, I know its still technically summer, but for me autumn starts for me when the corn turns yellow under an overcast sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home