The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Small Animal Day



Took both kids to MSU for a tour of all the animals used for study and research by their school of agraculture. Thre was about fifty thousand other famlies there too but we survived without any meltdowns. Lots of cramming on buses and walking around but it was enough activity that everyone was sleeping by the after noon.
their
Got to go shopping at Lowes got some lawn seed and grub x, the moles and voles are tearing up my yard and my score with the traps has been zero two years straight. My cat has killed more voles than me.

I am hoping to do some serious work on the yard this year and start a flower garden. Going to grow some tomatoes too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home