The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

escape

so much going on in my personal life and in the news, most of it made up news sadly, I just escaping with my baby and listening to some of my current favorite tunes. Thought I would just share them with you.


I'm Looking over a Four Leaf Clover Bix Beiderbecke & Jean Goldkettle
Pictures of Matchstick Men Status Quo
Mirror People '88 Love and Rockets
Nightwatchman Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
On Parade Electrelane
Joker and The Thief Wolfmother
Revival Soulsavers
69 Faces of Love King Kahn & the Shrines
Drifter's Escape Jimi Hendrix
The Step and the Walk The Duke Spirit
Bill Murray Gorillaz
What Moves the Heart? Mudhoney
The Righteous Path Drive-By Truckers
Your Party Ween
I Walked with a Zombie Roky Erickson & The Aliens
Polk Salad Annie (live) Elvis Presley
Dear Mr. Fantasy (Stereo Version) Traffic


makes a great cd mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home