The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Power Plant





Spring is finally here so we spent most of the day outside, took Sam to a park near the city power plant. Anne and Adele did their patriotic duty and when shopping. Cleaned my car out, planted some sunflowers too. Hope they grow better this year. Boxelder Bugs are already out and will soon be crawling all over, could do without them. Have not seen our first robin yet.
Watched The Darjeeling Limited last night, I liked it much more than I thought I would. A Chaotic plot yet still finds a strong focus on the effects of death on a estranged family, and the ongoing search for meaning in life. Actually reminded me of some of my experiences at work. Great set design and cinematography, as always from Wes Anderson. I give it a B+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home