The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Sunday, February 24, 2008

U2 3D



Awesome concert and it did not coast me $100 and I got to watch it sitting down. See Bono attempt to be Bono blind folded. See his Ego come straight at you in 3D!!! Can not wait for the next album. Now lets get down to some good old fashion CoeXisTing-!! Drove to GR saw my brother and two of my best GR friends.

We saw some terrible trailers also. Looks like Jodi Foster just does not care anymore. She is going to be in this weird slapstick kids movie which plot looks way convoluted to follow. Even worse is an CG film titled Fly me to the Moon about three flies that get stuck in a rocket to the moon. Judging by the painful preview it should be called Fly me to the Cliche.

I took some cool photographs on the way to the West Michigan, will post soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home