The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday!

Also known as Paczki Day. (pronounced "Poonch-key") Got our Paczki and some Thai food, they go well together, and anticipate the outcomes of todays big contest. I shamelessly but Sam in his Obama '08 shirt for good luck, it was under a long sleeve shirt so I was not totally politicizing my son. Things are not going well for Mitt, I hope he does not cry, because he would probably rust. (He is a Robot). I love how McCain is not right-wing enough for the Rushes and Dobsons. I think McCain is delusional about the war, but he does not make my stomach churn like ROMney and the Huckster. It continues to be an interesting race with no clear frontrunner on either side.




image from jasontudor.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home