The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hypersonic Jet and Other Issues





Reaction Engines a U.K. based company is designing a hypersonic aircraft that will run on liquid hydrogen. I thought it looked cool so I posted it here. For more pics and an article check out C/Net News.

Weekend Wind-Down

We had a pretty good weekend. Anne was getting stir crazy so we went to the Mall. There is nothing left in theMalls for me anymore. Overpriced CD stores are gone, Suncoast is going away and I am way too old to even step foot into a Hot Topic. It is freaking cold outside. Stayed inside most of the weekend working on thank you cards and baby announcements. I have been so far behind on stuff and friends and Family keep sending such nice things.

My good friend Chris called we are hoping to see the U2-3D movie on Imax in GR near the end of this month. That woul be awesome since I have not affored to see them live since 1997.

I have been taking B&W snapshots of the baby hope to post them soon.

More Primary News

Obama made some ground this weekend, that has been fun to watch. Mitt Romeny dropped out earlier this week, but not before giving a weepy eyed speech including one of the most assinine things I have ever heard.

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."


This is the kind of Chickenhawk malarkey that drives me insane. Mitt gave this speech at CPAC, the same place where Ann Coulter called John Edwards a "Fag". Screw them and their free market agenda too. There is talk that this ram-rod will run again in 2012, if I see him running for dogcatcher in 2050 it will be too soon. So long Mitt for Brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home