The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sam's Day With Thomas






















Last Sunday Sam got to see his hero Thomas, he was a little disappointed, I think he expected to see all of those crazy trains. Since coming home it is been all about Thomas, non-stop playing with his new "battery trains" that run by themselves on a track. I don't know why Anne and Sam always look beautiful in photographs and I always look hammered and about to faint. It was hot that day, and there was a thousand little tikes around and you were always within earshot of a child having a fit. Sam only had one breakdown but its to be expected. I would like to check out CrossRoads Village again without all the Thomas stuff and Thomas music is awful and it is still ringing in my ears.
Speaking of ringing I got a new cell phone, and I have to say, I pretty much hate cell phones, they make me feel old, they are too bright, to small, and loaded with crap I will never use, and they take craptastic photos that take way to much time to post. If it was not for my job I would not even use them.

1 Comments:

At September 08, 2007, Blogger Fatima said...

Haha, nice post. Anne looks glowing. I hope this pregnancy is treating her well. One breakdown? not bad! I'm trying out time-out on my daughter, and it helps a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home