The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Weekend Rambling

Anne and I accomplish allot around the house today, but there is till tons to unpack and install. We got our new land line so I can actually talk to people. My worthless cell phone is so bad I have had to go outside on the sidewalk to talk on it. My friend from Kentucky, Tiffany, called. It was good to hear how she and her family are doing. She is almost finished with nursing school. My brother is coming over tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend like us. Sam is counting stairs and playing with his trains. Anne is getting good at spinning yarn just like Gandhi. I'm updating this blog as much as possible but this house keeps me busy. It strange how I now enjoy cleaning and organizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home