The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

S&T 50th Post!

Wow! I think I posted more January than any other month. Not a bad start for 2006. I also started exercising like my wife every other day.
Well I've got a new addiction hanging out in Thom Hartmann's Chat-room. I've discovered some really good internet radio programs, it is like an entire underground of intelligent progressive analysis of current events. Be sure to check out Bruce Burch's program at All Things Reconsidered. I love it and have even called in last week. There is an Article on Sam Brownback the Senator from Kansas (the state famous for its War on Science and its serial killer). Brownback wants to be president and create a nice theocracy for the rest of us. You can read it in this months Rolling Stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home