The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Friday, January 20, 2006

My Angry E-Mail To CNN

Dear CNN,
I'm troubled to see that the NSA Phone tapping scandal is not nearly getting the coverage that "Monica-Gate" did in the late 1990's. It has also come to my attention that Glen Beck may be getting a show on CNN. Please rethink any decision to associate with this person. CNN used to be my main source for news and information, but as of late CNN appears to be impersonating Fox News. While Fox may boast having higher ratings it truly is propaganda/infotainment for the majority of Americans who get headaches when the real news and events contradict their shallow world view. Please return to the more challenging and investigative reporting that made me proud to watch CNN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home