The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Birth Day to My Brothers Martin (1/6/80) and Alex (1/4/84)! I'm still the oldest, they will never catch up.
I've added some links on the site lately. First my old room mate Jeremy at ohtwothirteennineteenseventysix. He was born two weeks before me, I've never trusted anyone from that generation, but he's cool.
I added a link to Al Jezeera to my News section, you know the Middle Eastern News Group, that our President wanted to bomb. I was thinking of adding the Ministry of Information (Fox News) to my site or The Missing Southern Natural Blond Channel (MSNBC).
The year's first Idiot Wind Blowing Quote goes to Pat Robertson. If you missed it I will sum it up for you. Apparently God is realy into realestate, He is very concerned about who is growing oragnes and where, so and you better not mess things up by being Prime Minister of Isreal and try to make peace with Palestinians. God Hates That!

My brother in law is coming over and we are going to watch MST3K.

I'll have to rant more latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home