The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Monday, December 26, 2005



Currently Listening to The Killers. My brother Alex got it for me for Christmas, I would like to take credit for both my brothers great taste in music as I subjected them to Alternative music back when Alternative was cool. We were really surprised and pleased to get an iPod from my parents. It really nice we put photos of Sam on it and it is really clear. I also put over 4000 songs on it from my personal collection. I'll have to figure out how to pod-cast music on my Blog, if that is possible.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2005, Blogger Cheerful Robot said...

That Killer's CD is pretty good.

I hope alterna-nick and the ALT Family had a great holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home