The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Alright, I got to work and posted some links. Check them out. First I have Media Matters where you can find the real media bias. The Huffington Post-its like the Drudge Report only for smart people. Americans United, one of my favorite organizations, along with the ACLU, don't listen to James D Kennedy and other deceitful nay-sayers -- the ACLU protects all forms of free speech, including Christians. Talk Origins for the truth about Evolution and the psedpsedoscience Intelligent Design. Greek Orthodox Achdiocese-my religious roots. My friends in Grand Rapids should check out Thom Hartmann's radio program on AM 1230 weekday Noon-2am. Probably the best informed and honest political talk show in the country, defenatly the best in West Michigan. Ed Shultz is also great. My friend Chris should check out Bruce Bricford's web page. Old time favorites Guided by Voices, U2, Stephen King, The Onion, MST3K, and other good friends. Check 'em out.

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2005, Blogger Cheerful Robot said...

Hey, thanks for adding a link to my blog! Too bad I haven't updated it in a month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home