The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's hard to find time to go and see a movie now that my wife and I have an awesome son. Most of the previews I see on televison look overdone and rehashed. Is there anything new worth seeing? I wanted to see the new Joss Whedon movie-Serenity? The last enjoyable one I viewed was War of the Words, but just about everyone else I talked to did not like it. My friend boycotted it becasue Tom Cruse is insane. I can suspend reality when I watch a movie, I can forget for two hours that Tom Cruse is brainwashed. Oh Well, Scientology is no worse then other fanatical Religions. Anyway I'm on a rant again. Just need to post. Been to Long. Man, my Blog needs work. I don't know what I'm doing with this thing. I don't even have any links that are functioning. I'll post some new photos soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home