The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hey its my 100th Post!

I wish I could stop talking about politics but there is too much going on. I have officially decided to boycott all cable news, however. I am willing to accept a certain level of sensationalism in the television media. While stories about strange celebrity births and missing dead girls are both tragic, they should never trump the stories that actually effect my life and the future of this country! I am not one for conspiracy theories, but it is odd that cable media continues to look the other way at our corrupt White House and Congress.

Anyway I'll shut up for now. Here are some fun videos

This is too perfect check it out.

Dick's Grand Vision 66

Kickback Mountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home