The Skunk and Tiger

"Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge."-Horace Mann

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Reading

My folks stopped by with one of my brothers this weekend and we had a belated CHristmas, Sam has had about seven Christmas's this year with all the different visitors and parties. Baby Adele continues to be a day-sleeper and an all night party girl. It will be rough going back to work tomorrow. My parents got me a subscription to The New York Review of Books, I have already started reading it and it is full of interesting articles. Some are posted on their website.

As Iraqis See It By Michael Massing is a very good read about the point of view that is rarely covered by American mainstream media.

Another good article is Romney and JFK:The Difference

My brothers got me 40 years of X-Men, a DVD collection of every issue from 1963-2005. So I am in geek heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home